Monday, September 24, 2007

Product Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion


Eyeshadow and I have a love-hate relationship. It looks lovely on me but disappears by midday. I've tried countless makeup tricks and primers but I still had the issue of my e/s going bye-bye.
I went to Sephora and asked for primer recommendations and the entire staff recommended Urban Decay's Primer Potion. A few of the staff were amazed that I had never tried it before or heard of it. My goal was to find a clear primer because I didn't want my e/s color to change because of the primer underneath. I had no luck and opted to go with UD.
I am completely sold on this product. It works and it works very well. My e/s stayed on well into the night looking just as fresh as it did when I applied it 6 hours earlier. This was $15 well spent. So far I have found my perfect foundation, powder, and now a primer. I'm happy.

No comments: